Jun 17, 2022
In this episode we explore the concept of coaching to help us with Whole Being Awakening, and the various aspects of our lives, including, spiritual, body, emotions, mind, and uniqueness.
• Includes a guided meditation from Ted helping us to integrate boundless awareness with our concept of our personal selves,...
Jun 3, 2022
In this episode we explore ways to explore topics with your friends and family, including specific obstacles to avoid and methods to use.
• Includes a guided meditation on how to listen to others from the background of awareness.
Don't forget to subscribe for more ingenious ways to tap into the ever-present stillness...
May 20, 2022
In this episode, we talk about the dangers and the value of reverence, awe, and devotion, and how we might bring them into everyday life.
• Includes a guided meditation that helps you tap into reverence and awe by remembering such experiences in your life and relaxing back into them.
Don't forget to subscribe for more...
May 6, 2022
In this episode we talk to Scott Kiloby about addiction, his unique inquiry methods, and ways to awaken from identification with our core deficiency.
• Includes a sample session in which Scott takes Jonathan through his distinctive inquiry approach.
To learn more about Scott Kiloby, please visit:
Apr 22, 2022
In this episode we talk about the value of humility, the many obstacles to it, and how various paths can help to nurture an openness free of arrogance and self-importance.
• Includes a guided meditation to help you peel the layers of ego knowingness and self-protection and uncover true humility.
Don't forget to...