May 26, 2023
In this episode we talk to Roger Walsh about a wide range of topics, including shamanism, nonduality, how to respond to global crises, and practices in all religious traditions.
• Includes a guided meditation showing us how to invoke a person or archetype who has a trait that you would like to imbue your life with,...
May 12, 2023
In this episode, we discuss how new technologies such as artificial intelligence can be used to help or hinder awakening and human happiness.
• Includes a guided meditation written by ChatGPT to help us know our true nature as awareness.
Here is the list of Jonathan's questions from this episode:
Apr 28, 2023
In this episode we debate the relative advantages of improving the individual self vs. transcending the individual self.
• Includes a guided meditation investigating the nature of our identity without problems to solve.
Don't forget to subscribe for more ingenious ways to tap into the ever-present stillness and joy of...
Apr 14, 2023
In this episode we talk to Gangaji about her teacher Papaji, how to bring freshness to the teaching, as well as surrender, vigilance, and getting free of the narrative self.
• Includes a guided meditation inviting us to see through our story, dissolve habitual thought, and experience reality directly.
To learn more...
Mar 31, 2023
In this episode, we talk to Hale Dwoskin about The Sedona Method and how it has evolved from a technique to let go of painful or unwanted feelings into a truly nondual method to help you realize that there is no separation.
• Includes a guided meditation in which Hale shows us how to pause and notice what is, welcome...