Aug 12, 2022
In this episode we outline ten of the most persistent myths about awakening and take a look at what’s true and false about each.
• Includes a guided meditation for helping to uncover beliefs in the way of awakening for you, and how to let go of them.
Don't forget to subscribe for more ingenious ways to tap into the...
Jul 29, 2022
In this episode we explore the qualities inherent in awake awareness, and the value and potential pitfalls of tapping into various higher qualities directly.
• Includes a guided meditation using an analogy of a river delta to help us experience the qualities of universal awareness.
Don't forget to subscribe for more...
Jul 15, 2022
In this episode we Talk with Jim Dreaver about his new book, Untriggerable, his enlightenment experience, and what he learned from his nondual teacher, Jean Klein.
• Includes a guided meditation in which Jim helps us to identify with our true selves, that which never changes.
To learn more about Jim Dreaver, please...
Jul 1, 2022
In this episode Brian interviews Jonathan about Jonathan’s new book, The Enlightenment Project, in which he shares poignant stories and valuable methods which he has learned from interviewing a hundred teachers.
• Includes a guided meditation leading us through twenty different descriptions of Awareness.
Jun 17, 2022
In this episode we explore the concept of coaching to help us with Whole Being Awakening, and the various aspects of our lives, including, spiritual, body, emotions, mind, and uniqueness.
• Includes a guided meditation from Ted helping us to integrate boundless awareness with our concept of our personal selves,...