Dec 17, 2021
In this episode we talk to Judith Blackstone about The Realization Process, and practical methods for fully inhabiting your body as a way of connecting with fundamental consciousness.
• Includes a guided meditation to help you attune to the central core of the body by tuning into the head, heart, and pelvis.
Nov 5, 2021
In this episode, we talk to John Prendergast about a somatic and heart-based approach to opening up to different levels of beingness.
• Includes a guided meditation taking us through deepening layers of peace from groundedness to open heartedness.
To learn more about John Prendergast, please visit:
Sep 24, 2021
In this episode we talk to Colin McMorran about transpersonal therapy, disidentifying from thought, and using analogies and metaphors for transcending the illusory self.
• Includes a guided meditation bringing us down into the spacious room of inner silence and then bringing that silence back into everyday life.
Aug 13, 2021
In this episode we talk to Chris Niebauer, PhD. about his book, No Self, No Problem, and the parallels between recent discoveries in neuropsychology and spiritual practices such as Buddhism and Nonduality.
• Includes a guided meditation taking us through a series of questions to help us let go of who we are not.
Jul 2, 2021
In this episode we talk to Deepak Chopra about his latest thoughts on awakening, consciousness, and his book, Total Meditation.
• Includes a guided meditation leading us to see how we are in everything, and how every experience includes, and is, the background of awareness.
To learn more about Deepak Chopra please...